- This event has passed.
Yoga for Burnout
October 21, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join this intimate workshop and discover how to make sense of and overcome burnout, fatigue and stress. You’ll learn:
– The anatomy of burnout and how to work with, not against your body
– how to stimulate the vagus nerve to get your body out of the stress response
– how to bring more balance into your life by employing simple, free tools to restore your body, mind and soul
– how to re-introduce movement after a period of illness
– how to interpret what your body is telling you so you can honour it before you get burnt out.
We’ll move gently, explore really simple mindfulness tools and create some space to unwind in a safe and beautiful setting.
Meg Berryman is a women’s empowerment coach and yoga teacher specialising in helping women make sense of and move beyond burnout. She has a passion for empowering passionate women to find balance, energy and fulfilment – without having to sacrifice the good things in life.
No previous yoga or meditation experience necessary.
Bookings essential – places limited . To secure your spot use the Paypal link here:
More information: https://www.facebook.com/event