- This event has passed.
Beyond Burnout: Yoga for Energy + Vitality
February 11 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm$65
Book here – http://www.beyondbeingwell.
Join this intimate workshop and discover how to move through burnout and gain more energy, the feminine way.
Energy is not simply something to be gained and spent through diet and exercise. Energy is something to be gently cultivated, cherished and revered through a range of mindfulness and lifestyle practices.
Women have been taught to gain and spend energy based on the masculine/testosterone patterning – in the process we have become separated from our own bodies, our own wisdom and our own wellsprings of energy.
To move through burnout and prevent it int he future, we must become the master of our own energy. Sorceresses who are able to achieve things without permanently depleting ourselves. To do this, we must learn to become aware of our own energy and to intimately work with it as if it were our most cherished friend.
Only by doing this are we able to end the stress/burnout cycle once and for all.
– how to understand and sense our own energy
– how to identify energy leaks and create loving boundaries
– how to regain access to your feminine energy, and re-ignite your passion and creativity
– how to use the seasons and cycles to move through burnout
– how to hold energy without feeling the need to spend it
– how to cultivate more energy with minimal fuss
– how to release trapped or stuck energy somatically
– how to stimulate the vagus nerve to restore waning energy.
This workshop will combine gentle yoga asana and flowing movement, journalling and self enquiry and mindfulness meditation. We will be sitting in circle and supporting each other as women in a beautiful safe setting. No previous meditation or yoga experience necessary.
Book ASAP – places limited.
Meg Berryman is a women’s empowerment coach and yoga teacher specialising in helping women in the social sectors make sense of and move beyond burnout. She has a passion for helping inspired women find balance, energy and fulfilment using their feminine gifts, without having to sacrifice the good things in life.
No previous yoga or meditation experience necessary.
Bookings essential – places limited. $65 per person. Book via the Paypal Link here: