September 2 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
A deliciously wholesome + lighthearted experience that’s suitable for all yoga levels.
Retreats sound pretty nice hey? Unfortunately, very few of us have the time or funds to experience a full weekend away… So I created an affordable & time-conscious option… Mini-retreats! A relaxing half-day taster for ALL humans with heartbeats (YES! You are flexible enough, strong enough, smart enough, spiritual enough and beautiful enough to attend).
Grab this opportunity by the ‘Tibetan bowls’ and tend to your temple (sexy body), calm your farm (mind) and feel all sparkly & shiny (ignite your soul!)
Be gently & lovingly guided through the many blissful joys of movement, meditation, and mindfulness:
- Learn 8 beautifully simple self-care rituals for all the good feels (gain control over your stress & anxiety, be more mindful, take care of your body, focus your mind and set crystal intentions).
- Celebrate & explore your divine feminity with a gentle Vinyasa flow yoga class incorporating moving meditations by Shiva Rea
- Relax, release & restore with a deeply delicious restorative Yin yoga class complete with bolsters and essential oil head massages
- Connect with other awe-filled women over organic teas, hot cacao & healthy treats
- Receive a pack with all the gifts you need to continue practicing the 8 rituals at home
B.Y.O Water Bottle + Yoga mat. Bolsters are provided.