**EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – Register by 5th March** Simply enter promo code: earlybird upon checkout for your discount to be applied!
Facilitated by Massage Therapist and Kinesiologist Bronwyn Hults, this course is a fun and interactive way to learn safe massage techniques for your baby. Explore and learn nurturing touch in a small group environment, along with the many benefits of massage. Gain confidence with identifying your baby’s cues and signals, all while deepening the connection together. Suitable for Mums, Dads or caregivers.
Baby massage is so much more than just learning the strokes – you will learn the following over 4 weeks:
– preparation for massage (suitable oils, environment etc)
– learn your babies cue and body language around massage
– relaxation techniques
– sequence strokes for the relief of colic and wind
– massage techniques including positioning, pressure, sequence
Classes are best suited for babies who are not yet crawling. Private lessons can be arranged for crawling babies, please contact me directly.
Benefits – just to name a few!:
– reduced crying
– improved sleep (yah!)
– deepen bond/connection
– teaches appropriate touch from a young age
– reduces colic & gas
– one hour lesson per week for 4 weeks
– certified organic baby massage oil
– weekly massage notes
Baby Massage is presented as a 4 week course in which you will attend one x one hour class per week. Each class is held on a Thursday mornings 10.30am – 11.30am. The group size is kept to a maximum of 5 x parents with bubs.
Lesson 1: 8th March 2018
Lesson 2: 15th March 2018
Lesson 3: 22nd March 2018
Lesson 4: 29th March 2018
FOR MORE INFO & REGISTRATION: click here